Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Perks of a Book Review


By Nathaly D.

About:
The main character, Charlie starts his first year of high school and is scared of what to conquer. When Charlie meets Sam and Patrick, they take him under their wing. Charlie then learns things he never knew before and experiences things for the first time as well. Through these experiences, Charlie finds out about himself and tells his story to a mysterious stranger who never writes back.


Review:
After my friend lent me the book to read, this book has became my favorite book that I had to buy it for myself. This is a book that I will always remember and quote at all times. Though I haven't seen the movie, I want too, But I feel like the movie won't match up to the book.

Recommendations:
This book is not a feel-good kinda book, so if you are looking for some unicorns and rainbows, happy-endings type of crap, this isn'ta book you want to read. Though if you want to read a book that'll make you think about life or want to make you start writing to a random stranger about your life, this is the book for you. All in all, you should read this book once in your life.

You can find it at school libraries, local libraries and book stores.
--
                                                  Somewhere over the rainbow,
                                         Bluebirds fly, Birds fly over the rainbow,
                                                        Why oh why, cant I?

No comments:

Post a Comment