Wednesday, January 28, 2015

In Her Shoes


By Nathaly D.

About:
Two sisters, Maggie {problematic, gorgeous, can't hold a job} and Rose {overweight, responsible, uptight and works at a law firm}. Rose, the oldest, takes in Maggie when she has no where else to go. They have a longtime bond after dealing with the tragic death of their mother as little girls. Soon enough, Maggie breaks Rose's trust and then flees to hide out as a student at Princeton University. Maggie then gets in touch with her estranged grandmother when she has no other options. Both sisters are then reunited with the woman who connects them to their troubled past.



Review:
I was out at Savers one day and wanted to buy some books. My strategy every time I go to Savers for books is, to look at the sides of the books till i find an appealing book. I then take that book, read the back and decide if I'm going to buy it or not. 4 times out of 5, I buy the books I touched. Since I found this book at Savers, its a really good and a long read, which is not my style, but its worth it. I got hooked on the characters and anticipated what they were going to do next. Everything is explained in detail well and I had just found out that it was made into a movie in 2005. Now I want to see the movie.

Recommendations:
If you are in the mood for a heartwarming, funny story about two sisters, this is the book for you. So grab the book and curl up in your bed, every night for a week, unless you're a fast reader, with this good read.

You can order this off line and possibly Savers, if there's another one!


--
                                                  Somewhere over the rainbow,
                                         Bluebirds fly, Birds fly over the rainbow,
                                                        Why oh why, cant I?

No comments:

Post a Comment