Monday, April 7, 2014

The Secrets Held Inside

By: Shannon F.





In the book Keeping you a Secret the author Julie Ann Peters  quickly introduces us to the two main characters Holland and Cece.  This books main theme I believe is honesty. This book is about overcoming the truth even though you may not like it.Keeping you a Secret is a book that keeps you engaged thought most of the book. This book is a good read for teens due to the fact that some can relate to it and people like reading books they can relate to. I would suggest this book to a lot of people. I enjoyed this book and what it was about. It did not paint a “perfect” picture of life like some books do. It showed how real life is and that is what made me enjoy it. I also though parts of this book can be retrieved as very powerful because of the way the author worded some of the chapters. This book was very real and I would recommend it to any teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment