Wednesday, June 15, 2016

This is a Book Read for Freshman English, So It Does Not Count.


By Yesenia M.
William Golding is the author of the book Lord of the Flies. Lord of the Flies is a fictional novel about a group of british boys stuck on an island that is uninhabited. This group of boys range from the age of 6 to 12, they try to govern themselves and turn out having disastrous results. During this story the boys have to conquer many obstacles that they face. Not having any adults to guide them can get very tough for these boys when they don't know what is wrong and what is right.


I did not like this book, here are my reasons for it. I didn't like this book because it was very out of my comfort zone. It was weird in my opinion and got confusing a lot of times.
Also I didn't like the storyline and the decisions that the boys made didn't make sense a lot of the times. One thing that I liked about this book is that there were two sides to the group of boys. One of them was good and the other was bad which gave the book a good contrast and made it interesting. I liked that there were so many characters and that they were all boys, which made the book different. All of the boys had very different personalities which I liked also.
I would not recommend this book to people my reasons being it was not all that interesting and I personally didn't enjoy reading it I only did because I had too.
You can find Lord of the Flies on ebay, Barnes and Noble, Etc.  

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment