Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hopefully my grammar is correct in this essay.....


By Vishik B.
I read the book Oxford Modern English Grammar. I think it was helpful, as it told me how to make sure my grammar was solid, and because I think it helped me improve my stories, for the final project.


What was good about the book was that it helped me improved my writing, in a way which no one else could really help me. It told me how to make sure my grammar is right. One of the things it said, was really helpful to me. It said to read every page over after you write it, so that you know your grammar is good. I found that especially helpful when I was doing my final project.
What wasn't so good about the book was the fact that it kept repeating itself a little bit. It kept telling to make sure your words are correct, which basically is grammar. It was also a little boring, but then again, what grammar book is interesting?
Overall, I liked the book as I felt it helped me get a little better at my writing. It had some good advice, and some bad advice, but mostly it was good. I used it's advice while writing my stories for my anthology, and I feel it helped me make the stories better than what I would've done if I had not read the book. I recommend reading this book if you want to improve your grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment