Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just Another Love Story

By: Christopher I.

John Greene, whose one amazing author of one of the top selling books, The Fault In Our Stars, this isn't your average love story. This book has so many twist and turns and it's not one of those cliche books where you just see everything coming.


The book might be picked up since it's so popular and especially after the movie came out it probably gets people's attentions because of it.  I read this book before the movie came out and i read it i stopped because i spilt hot chocolate all over my bag and I didn't want to keep the book anymore. But i definitely want to buy another one just to own.
This book is about 2 teenagers who are both suffering from different types of cancers. They both yearn to live an average ordinary life but due to their disabilities they aren't able too.
I Definitely enjoyed this book and it has to be one of my favorites since I Don't read many books. The thing is when i start a book and i keep reading it's a book that i really appreciate the story with and hey what can I Say, I'm a sucker for love. This book gave me the chance to appreciate things a lot more in life than I Did before, and not take advantage of certain things in life I'm so used to using and having.. Hazel, who is the main character, has breathing problems and has to carry a tank full of oxygen with nubbins up her nose all the time. Augustus who is also another main character, has had a part of his leg removed due to cancer and there is even another character who has lost both eyes during their fight with cancer. This book gives me the opportunities to see how hard life can and could be for other people and how easy i have it. We should make the best of what we've got.
Iwould recommend reading this book. John Greene is an amazing author

This is so far the best romance and science fiction book I Have ever read. Don't get me wrong i love romance but it's nice to find some romance science fictions cause some of them are too scientific and over the top There's a new kid Damen that goes to Every school and he's literally "perfect". He's good in his academic, sports, art and socializing basically the "IT BOY" Basically too good to be true but there's one thing. Ever can't see his aura or hear his thoughts. The book takes you to a journey you see yourself in and want to be in. You try to figure what Damen is and by doing so there's action of events that happen that lead you to keep reading because how thrilling it is. I Recommend everyone to read this book whether you like romance, thrillers, or science fiction. This book is definitely a 10 out of 10. Not once was I Bored reading it the pace of the book went well and it didn't drag on. I will definitely be getting another book b
ut to be completely honest with you this book kinda reminds me a twilight which I also loved!.

No comments:

Post a Comment