Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ever love


By Christopher I.


Alyson noel is the author of Evermore.  My cousin told me about the big and i got hooked on it from the start. I started reading the book on a Friday and I finished it on Sunday if i had to be completely honest with you i kinda just listened to it before i went to sleep but it made me stay up all night. This was a very odd thing for me to do. Since i am a very social and hyper person who can't really focus on just one thing.  Usually on the weekend I hang out with my friends Lupe, Leon and miguel  I was with them for parts of my day but when being with them my body was physically there but not mentally and usually this is normal because we all do get like this but usually with the same stuff.  I was wondering off about this book. Ever is the main character in the book.  The thing that hooked me was big bang in the beginning. Ever's family died in a car accident beside her. After this she was really different she was able to see others auras and can hear people's thoughts and as well as see her dead sister. Obviously it had a dramatic effect on her. She has to live with this everyday so when she starts her new school she lays low instead of being the popular girl she used to being. Through this all her sister is staying with her instead of crossing over to the "light".


This is so far the best romance and science fiction book I have ever read. Don't get me wrong i love romance but it's nice to find some romance science fictions cause some of them are too scientific and over the top There's a new kid Damen that goes to Every school and he's literally "perfect". He's good in his academic, sports, art and socializing basically the "IT BOY" Basically too good to be true but there's one thing. Ever can't see his aura or hear his thoughts. The book takes you to a journey you see yourself in and want to be in. You try to figure what Damen is and by doing so there's action of events that happen that lead you to keep reading because how thrilling it is. I recommend everyone to read this book whether you like romance, thrillers, or science fiction. This book is definitely a 10 out of 10. Not once was I bored reading it the pace of the book went well and it didn't drag on. I will definitely be getting another book but to be completely honest with you this book kinda reminds me a twilight which I also loved!.

No comments:

Post a Comment