Monday, May 5, 2014

AnAwesome Survival Story



By Kevin H.


This is a young adult survival story and it is a Newbery winning story. It is a story about a young man that goes to see his family and the plane he was in crashed on an island and all he has is a hatchet that his mom gave him as a gift.


It was a very interesting book to read. I usually don't like to read but this actually made me keep reading. It also informed me on ways I can survive if something like this ever happened to me. It also made me want to know what's going to happen net so that also is why I kept interested in it.
In my opinion it is a very interesting book and if I was you I would go get it. Even if you don't like to read try this book because I did not think I will like to read until I started to read this. You can go to your local library or by it offline to get this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment