Monday, December 8, 2014

This Book Review Sucks Eggs

By Chris G.

The Stuff of Fiction: Advice on Craft by Douglas Bauer describes Bauer's secrets to writing fictional books, such as how the many types of fictions work, and how he can relate multiple types of fiction. The story was really a guide to how Bauer writes fiction. This was a good book for me to read because it gave me some ideas of how a professional writes fiction, so that I can incorporate it into my own writing.



I would recommend reading this book if you are looking into the fiction genre, or if you are trying to improve your story, but need some pointers. Bauer offers a good perspective on his writing, and he leaves some good advice to young and upcoming writers. Also can be a good read if you want to know more about fiction, and you're trying to write a good story. The age group I would recommend this book for would be 14 and up, because you need to have a level of maturity to understand the content, however anyone can come up with a great story. If you are looking for some inspiration, or to learn about the fiction genre, The Stuff of Fiction: Advice on Craft is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment