Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mormonism what is it?


By Josh B 
    As a school book review a few friends and I decided that we would read into different religious books. As my religion I chose the book of Mormon to study up on and see what it's all about. What I found out is that the Mormon community believes that the savior is the center or the most important point of mormonism. They often believe that they are talking directly to Jesus Christ. They are also open to anyone joining their religion.  

  I thought that the religion was a good one but they had some weird stances and beliefs is that their are multiple heavens, this belief is based on how good you were on earth is how good of a heaven you will go to. They also believe that children should not go out and play with friends on sunday.  
    This was a long book with a lot of quotes and strong english almost every few paragraphs I had to look up a new word and find the definitions. The book was very long and confusion but in the book they had some quotes that made me think about my own life and other people's life. If I were to change religions I would not pick mormonism, it was a interesting religion but it didn't make wanna join the religion. I would recommend the book to a friend because it had stories that I liked and quotes that made me think how I can be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment