Wednesday, May 17, 2017

CUJO by Stephen King


By: Destiny L.
I read the book the Pet Cemetery and it was one of my favorite books by Stephen King.
So when I picked out this book I knew it was going to be good. I love a good scare, I am fascinated with….but this book made my skin crawl.


The main character is a large St. Bernard who contracted rabies from a bat and attacked the car where Donna and Tad were trapped. He was a sweet and gentle dog until he got rabies. Later on in the story he ended up killing one of his neighbors which I think was like a close friend. The father knew something was wrong with his once sweet and gentle dog when he got home to his house with his neighbor dead on the floor and his throat ripped out.  There was one part in the book where Cujo trapped and somewhat "cornered" Tad and Donna in the car.  The wife had an affair with some guy I forgot his name but I guess everything's been tense and now everything happening with their dog Cujo. But in the end i gotta say it was a very thrilling, spine tingling book and I recommend others enjoy it and read it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment