Thursday, March 16, 2017

how it's done(or not)


By Kalea H.

Christine Kole Maclearn an author with an unusual taste in writing books, that could possibly happen in real life, takes how it's done to the next level. Categorizing this novel in a romance, but not so much a Romeo and Juliet romance is an interesting book to behold. To be more specific in what sort of romance, look at a teenangers everyday love life, it fits all snuggly into it. That being said, it's sort of obvious what happens, except the main character's best friend is an absolute hot mess, who breaks some rules. Remember kids be a better friend than the characters in this book, and hopefully none of this will ever happen to you.


What did I like and dislike in this book? Well, there were many many parts that ticked me off, were slow, or just bored the ever loving flower out of me. Other times I just couldn't put the book down, I just had to know what happened next! What irked me the most though, was how stupid some of the character could be! They were about to push my head in, especially during their long talks. Not everything was interesting, but it held my attention, which I guess is good for a book.
Even though I took a stick and beat the poor book to death with negative comments, I highly recommend this book to read. It overall reflected real life, and how many relationships could or will end in. It also secretly teaches you to look for signs (but shh, it's a secret.)

No comments:

Post a Comment