Thursday, December 14, 2017

Was The Girl Stolen?



By K J R.
The book I read was called Girl Stolen and it was written by April Henry. April has recently wrote a second book for Girl Stolen, called: Count All Her Bones, she has also written other books. The genre of the book Girl Stolen is young adult fiction, so I definitely wouldn't recommend this to children. The book Girl Stolen is about a girl named Cheyenne Wilder who is sixteen years old and is blind. She basically gets kidnapped, but she wasn't supposed to be, you see, it was a mistake, the man who "kidnapped" her wasn't trying to get her, he only wanted the car.


I really enjoyed the whole book, I don't really have anything negative to say. I enjoyed the plot, the book constantly left me wanting to read more or want to know what happens next. Maybe the only thing I would want is to know more about Cheyenne's parent's but other than that I literally have nothing negative to say. I couldn't really put the book down while I was reading it, it's an amazing book!
I would definitely recommend this book to people who enjoy suspence, and young adult literature. But I wouldn't recommend it to people who do not want to read about very serious topics. It is still a really good book though, so definitely give it a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment