Thursday, December 7, 2017

When Cheer Fades Away


By Amber L.

  I picked the book," Exit, Pursued by Bear," about cheerleading because I love cheer and I do it as a sport for high school. This book is about a girl that has been a flyer. She has also been a captain for her cheer team. This is her last year as being a captain for her team, she's a senior. She has been such a great help, everything she has got done for her team is fading away from her.


  I liked the book because i love to cheer myself. My goal is to be a caption but on our high school team we don't really have captions.if anything coach will recognize someone on the team at the end of the season, if anything it is one person. This way not everyone gets mad and wants to be a caption.
  I think girls and boys can read this book if you like cheerleading or even gymnastics. It is a good book to read if you feel the need you wanna be a captain and it's your last year of cheering and your season is fading away from your team and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment