Friday, June 12, 2015

This is a lame title for a book review


By Nathan H.
Guts was written by Gary Paulsen. Guts is a book about Gary Paulsen writing about his other books such as the Hatchet and The River. He talks about the true stories behind all of his famous books. Gary Paulsen also says that most of the adventures he went on and the things that happened to him on those adventures are in his books.


Guts is a book about writing and was written by Gary Paulsen. He has written many other famous books such as the Hatchet, The River, and The Brian Books. These books were based off his experiences as a young adult when he ran away from home at the age of fourteen. Gary Paulsen's experiences helped him become a famous children's author.
I liked how the book talked about all of his other famous books because I have read most of them and I could relate to what he was talking about. Even though I am not a great fan of books about writing, I still liked this book a lot. Furthermore, the structuring and organization of the book was great.
The book is fairly easy to read and I would suggest it to all types of readers that can read up to chapter books. I would especially suggest it to people who like writing and reading a lot because Gary Paulsen talks a lot on how to do that stuff.
You can find this book at your local library or your school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment