Tuesday, October 3, 2017

When what bites?

By K J Relation
This book is called When Mr. Dog Bites, it's about a boy named Dylan Mint who has tourettes and goes to a school for children who have special needs, or just cannot be at a normal school. He ends up thinking he found out that he only has a year to live, so he makes a list called "Cool Things to Do Before I Cack It" he only has three things on that list, and one of things is that he wants to "have real sexual intercourse with a girl." So this is pretty interesting, when I was reading it I was always wondering what was going to happen next. I'd say the genre of this book was teen drama or something similar to that.


Something's I liked about the book was that it had a really good plot and it kept me continuing to read it, so I enjoyed that. But one thing I didn't really care for was that the descriptions of certain things were kinda droaning and went on an on, so I think that could possibly be shortened. But altogether I enjoyed this story.
I would definitely recommend this book to people who love not-so-average teenage drama, because not many people go through all of this stuff, but DEFINITELY read the book! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment