Friday, October 10, 2014

Trapped and Saved


By Zoey A.

The thrilling book Everbound by Bordi Ashton, the author of the series first book Everneath, is a wonderful combination of the fantasy and romance genre.
This book is about a dangerous mission to the mysterious and dark place called the Everneath to rescue Nikki Beckett's, the main character, boyfriend Jack. Along the way, she is guided by her everliving, an immortal being, Cole to find Jack. However, Cole wishes Nikki was his Queen. And so a love triangle forms, and Nikki is right in the middle of everything.

In the sequel of Brodi Ashton's first book about Nikki, Everneath, Everbound takes you on another thrilling and complicated mission fraught with danger. The book seems to play out as a movie, with the characters and story feeling so real. Things moved fast in Everbound, but it was filled with action, danger, and romance. I was completely immersed in the story that 'one more page' trend into fifty more pages, I just couldn't put the book down. The cosmic ending of the book left me frozen with so many emotions and questions. When I reached the end, I wanted to squeal from excitement yet I was sad that I finished the book. Once you get into this book and finish it, you'll want more.

I would recommend this book to anyone interested in fantasy or action books. I even recommend it to people who love romances. In my opinion, it was better than any fantasy romance book I have ever read.

You can find this book at your local bookstore or library.

No comments:

Post a Comment