Thursday, November 2, 2017

In Honor Of Halloween



By John K.


I think the book called Just After Sunset by Stephen king is really good and the stories are interesting and here are my favorite ones. 


My favorite story out of the 13 is called "The Gingerbread Girl" and it's about a girl named Emily who gets attacked by a psychopath and she has to give it her all to survive. I love that story but I feel like in the first half of it there's way too much description and there's no reason for it. My second favorite story is a story called "The Cat from Hell" and it's about a cat that acts like it just crawled out of the pits of hell and someone hires a hitman to dispose of it and bring back evidence that he killed it but things go awry as the cat fights back. My final favorite story is called "Harvey's Dream" and it's about a wife and husband that talk about each other's dream when the husband says someone called the house from an unknown number but he could tell it was one of their 3 daughters. But then after all it was just a dream and that would never happen, or does it? Overall that's my review of Just After Sunset by Stephen King and how it's wonderful collection of short stories. Overall I'd recommend reading this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment