Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ask Me


By Isabelle S.

This is the  best book I have ever read. "Ask me" written by Kimberly Pauley  makes you invested in this book more and more every single page.Kimberly Pauley grabbed my attention during the first sentence, it didn't start off like every other book with some stupid conversation or the characters telling the reader how awful their life is,ask me started off as a diary or journal entry of the psychopath who made everyone's life a living hell.


One of the main Character's named "Aria" is a seventeen year old girl who is considered a "freak" because she has the ability that everybody  else lacks in , which is called telling the truth. Aria know's the truth about anything and everything, she answers straightforward questions, non directed questions, any kind of question you have she will answer it even if you're not talking to her. Aria lives in lake Mariah florida, where lately  a couple of killings  has occurred and she can tell who's going to get killed before they do,due to her power.Aria has to figure out who the killer is before the killer strikes again.

Kimberly Pauley didn't have any trouble with descriptions, she explained things that would make you feel like you're actually witnessing the situations the characters were in.Usually I would get bored with a book within the first three pages but this time I actually enjoyed reading the book while trying to figure out who the killer was. I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes those crime tv shows, or basically anyone and everyone. I enjoyed this book and I was not disappointed at all during any section of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment