Thursday, April 6, 2017

TBH pt 2.

By: Yonalys G.

   Dark Eyes is a book filled with mystery and action. William Richter did a fine job with the details of this book. Wallis Stoneman is a young girl who was born in Russia, but adopted by a rich family in New York City. She, with the help from her friends, are on a quest to fill in the blanks from her past.



   From the main character Wally, to her crew of friends, to Klesko and others, all characters were well developed. What I believe worked out extremely well in this book was the different character's scenarios being told back and forth. It wasn't too much that the book become overwhelming, or too little that you forgot what was going on with the other characters. 

   When it came to the different scenes packed with action I found myself not being able to put the book down. Although some of the twists and secrets that came up weren't entirely to my liking, this book has a thoroughly created mystery that kept me guessing the entire way through. One thing I can say though is that at some points I found myself frustrated with Richter about how certain events played out. The ending of the book wasn't what I had hoped for, but all in all, it was a good read indeed. 

   I would recommend this book to any fan of thrillers, and a good mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment