Friday, November 20, 2015

This student could not be bothered with a clever title


By Ameya R.C.

The book I am reviewing is Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan. They are also the author of the bestselling book I Know What You Did Last Summer. The genres of the book are young-adult fiction and thriller. The book is about a young girl named Kit who gets invited to attend at an all girls school. When she arrives at the school she immediately gets bad vibes about the place. Kit meets a few other girls who are also going to be attending the school. They each begin to posses skills out of no where and the girls try to investigate what is really going on with their strange school.


I personally really liked the book. There were a lot of questions the reader would develop to urge them to keep reading the story. I've always liked thriller books and this one has many shocking turn outs. The story was also great and unpredictable. I do wish that there was more to the end of the story though.
I recommend going to read the book. It has a great author and a story that will keep you interested. I had a great time reading the book and getting to know the unique characters.
You can get the book at a local or school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment