Wednesday, November 12, 2014

To another world? Or not?



By Zoey A.

This book begins with just a normal day for Josephine Byrne, however, that day just seems to go downhill. And to mess up her day even more, weird things start happening, all at the same time. Actually, they occur at exactly 3:59, whether it be during the day or in the morning, it's always at 3:59. Oh, did I also mention that at 3:59 a portal opens to another dimension with scary creatures called the Nox.



3:59, it's a time of day. These numbers of time occur every twelve hours. 3:59 is the strangest, weirdest, and scariest time of day for Josephine Byrne. She was having a normal day up until her mother asked her to retrieve a mirror for her from her father's place. That's when it all started, getting the mirror.

This book was fantastic to me, I mean, I really want to see a sequel to this book. It just draws you in, like one of those rare really good books. This books has 359 pages, is called 3:59, and weird enough, I finished the last word at 3:59 pm.

I would recommend this book to people interested in Sci-fi with a twist of romance. However, I do caution young readers, there is a bit of foul language in some scenes.

You can find this book in your local library and bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment