Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Why count by sevens?


By Janelle P.

The book that I am reviewing in Counting By Sevens by Holly Goldberg Sloan. Holly Sloan has written many other books, one of them is called short and another is called Just Call My Name. I would recommend this book for other people to read. I would recommend this book because it is a good book and when you first start reading the book it is a little weird, but the weirdness just goes throughout the whole book. The book is another one of those books that once you start reading it you can't put it down. My friend recommended this book to me, I saw her reading it and she told how good this book was. Her reading the book inspired me to read it. This book also makes you feel like you are right there with the people and doing whatever they do. This book is a fiction book, so if you like fiction this is a great fiction book to read.



What I liked about this book is that it is an adventure story. The adventure in this book is a different adventure that is not in a lot of other adventure books. The adventure takes you into another world, and that is the same world that the characters are in. One part of the book that doesn't work for me is that the book start out on a certain day and then it goes back in time. It is just hard to go from that day that the book starts, to two months before. What I liked about this book is that it is very detailed about what is going on in this book. I also like that the book is sorta based on what is going on inside the main character's head. The dialog of this book was fast at some times and slow at others, but it always felt very realistic.

I think that readers should seek out to read his book. When you first see this book it looks like a long book that has small words. But the book really isn't that bad, the words are not small at all but they aren't large either. I think the letters are the perfect size and they fit this book well. The title of this book sounding like an interesting book to read. The chapters in this book are not too long but they aren't really short either. The chapters in my opinion are the perfect length. The short chapters and the perfect sized letters in this book make the book better. While you are reading this book all those perfect things make the book go by much faster while you are reading it. This book is definitely an interesting book to read, it is not like other books that we read today. This book is a unique book with unique characters. One you start it is hard to stop reading this book.     

No comments:

Post a Comment